The latest turntable on the work bench is a Sansui SR-222. This table looked pretty rough when I picked it up, but is now looking brand new.
The belt was old and needed replacing, and I upgraded the cartridge to a new Shure M92E. After adding a few drops of oil to the motor, and completing the usual adjustments and alignments, this table is running beautifully.
I read online how people restore covers with automotive headlight repair kits. Without doing any more research I bought one of these kits and made my first attempt. I used the provided sandpaper and went through all the steps but the cover came out very cloudy.
I brought it to my friend Daniel and he told me I made a mistake using the sandpaper. After two evening sessions of Daniel doing some heavy repair with rubbing compound and extensive polishing, he has this cover looking brand new. A big thanks to Daniel for all of the help.
Here are some before and after photos of the dust cover.